Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Operation Palette #8: Kat Von D Innerstellar

I'm starting to catch up to the more newly released palettes!  This post will be featuring the Kat Von D Innerstellar Palette.  It was released in her Spring 2014 collection.  The second I saw it I knew I had to have it!  It's so gorgeous and I'm a huge fan of her shadows!

As always, use the graphic below to follow along with my directions:


Look #1:




Step 1: Pat Gravitron all over the lid
Step 2: Buff Vast in the crease
Step 3: Trace Orion on the outer V and buff into crease
Step 4: Sweep Lycan on the brow bone
Step 5: Pat a small amount of Moonshine on the inner corner

Look #2:








Step 1: Buff Vast into crease and apply over entire eyelid
Step 2: With a fluffy brush, buff Darkstar all over the lid right into the crease, keep adding until you reach the desired intensity of your smokey eye
Step 3: With the same brush you used to buff in Vast, use windshield wiper motions to blend the crease to diffuse harsh lines.
Step 4: Pat Darkstar close to the lower lashline
Step 5: Blend out the lower lashline with a little Vast
Step 6: Sweep Lycan on the brow bone
Step 7: Pat Moonshine on the inner corner of the eye

Look #3:





Step 1: Pat Astrological all over the lid
Step 2: Pat and blend Lunacy on the outer third of the eye
Step 3: Lightly place Dios on the outer V and extend into crease.  Blend.
Step 4: Buff Night Crawler into the crease and extend a little above the crease
Step 5: Sweep Gravitron on the brow bone
Step 6: Pat Gravitron on the inner corner
Step 7: Sweep Astrological and  Lunacy on the bottom lashline and blend them together

I hope you liked the looks!  Until next time my friends!

*If you want to see more looks or want to see how certain colors perform, shoot me an e-mail at theprettyplatypus@gmail.com, leave a comment, or find me on various social media platforms.  My handles are listed here.*