Monday, December 15, 2014

Rimmel London Gentle Eye Makeup Remover and ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Review

So in a previous post I mentioned receiving these items from Influenster for free for testing purposes.  You can read about that here.

I'm excited to review these items as they were some of my favorites that were given to me!



First let's look at the ScandalEyes waterproof kohl pencil:



It's a very creamy pencil and is very black.  It can be smudged but you have to work very quickly.  They weren't joking when they said waterproof!  This thing doesn't want to budge!



Next I tried testing out the gentle eye makeup remover on the swatch to see how that worked.
Well, it's gentle alright...

I wet a cotton ball and rubbed, and rubbed, and rubbed...I tried to get the initial swatch off but it didn't seem to want to budge.  I think this would work for anything non-waterproof, but when dealing with the staying power of the waterproof kohl pencil it didn't really work all that well.



Yikes, looks like all that rubbing wasn't a good idea.


Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.