Monday, December 15, 2014

#FrostyVoxBox Thoughts

So I open my front door today to look for packages and to my surprise a Vox Box has shown up on my doorstep!  For those of you who don't know what a vox box is, they're boxes filled with goodies from different companies sent out to people to review for free.  To get one, all you have to do is sign up on influenster.com and link your social media accounts.  I have a widget to the right that will take you right there!  

I believe some vox boxes are given out at random but you have a higher chance of receiving one if your social media accounts reach a lot of people (lots of Facebook friends, Instagram followers, Tumblr followers, etc.).  They make it fun.  You review things, you unlock badges, and then you get perks.  

Anyways, back to the #FrostyVoxBox!  Here's a picture of the box with the goodies inside!



As you can see, there's an assortment of items.  Keep reading for a break down of what's in it and what I'm most excited to try!



Here's all the items laid out:

I recieved an Eco Tools hair brush, Rimmel London oil free gentle eye makeup remover, Rimmel London ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal, NYC Expert Last Lipstick in 418 Sugar Plum, McCormick Gourmet thyme, Fruit Vines in strawberry, Celestial Seasonings green tea in Candy Cane Lane, a sample of Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum and coupons for the serum and the tea.

I'm happy with this vox box.  There's a good assortment of new things to try out.  Here are what I'm looking forward to the most:


If you guessed the beauty products then you're smart!  This is a beauty blog after all.  

I'll be specifically reviewing the Rimmel London items in the next post and then I'll be reviewing the tea!  I'm actually a huge tea fan so I was happy to receive a new tea as well.


Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes