Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fall Holiday Makeup Eye Look - "Pumpkin Patch"

Ah, fall is in the air!  When I think of fall I think of the leaves turning, the air cooling, and the holidays that are right around the corner.  

I was thinking of certain things that represent fall and I thought of the pumpkin.  Whether being made into pies(my favorite kind, by the way!) or carved into jack-o-lanterns for Halloween, the pumpkin seems like a perfect thing to represent fall.

Here's a look with pumpkins as my inspiration!






1. Apply NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk to help the colors pop.
2. Trace Sugarpill's Flamepoint from the inner corner of the eye, into the crease, and round it off at the outer corner.  It will almost be like a half circle.
3. Pat the light orange color from the Smashbox "Apocalypse Now" palette all over the lid.
4. Buff the matte burnt orange color from the Wet n' Wild "Desert Festival" into the crease.
5. Buff "Primal"  from the Naked 2 Basics palette in the outer V of the eye.
6. Line the lower lashline with "Dragon" from the Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette.

Here are the products I used:
Top L-R: Wet n' Wild Desert Festival, Naked 2 Basics
Bottom L-R: Sugarpills' Burning Heart, Smashbox Apocalypse Now
Vice 3

There are lots of dupes for these products or you can just make changes to the look depending on what you have.