Monday, September 29, 2014

Operation Palette Information

I'm starting a new project,  I want to focus each new post on new palette's I obtain and old ones (they need love too!).  I'll create several looks from the palette and post them.  This way I'll rotate through my rather large palette collection and maybe inspire you if you have the same palette collecting dust, or alternatively, if it's a new palette, will give you an idea on if you want to purchase the palette yourself.

Larger palette's will take longer to create looks for so when I'm working on those posts will come a little more slowly.  I also might split those up if it's taking too long to create looks.

So look forward to seeing posts featuring new and past palettes.  

I will dub those posts "Operation Palette"!



And that's not even all of them...!