Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Too Faced Country Nashville Nudes Palette looks + thoughts

This week I bring you a couple looks from the new Too Faced Country Nashville Nudes Palette and my thoughts on the palette as a whole!


Cowboy Take me Away, Y'all, Dolly
Famous In a Small Town, Paper Roses, Rhinestone
All American Girl, Nashville, Bluebird


Look #1



I really liked this look.  It was simple and easy to create.  It also gives the "country sweetheart" type of look!

I used Paper Roses on the lid, Rhinestone in the crease, Famous in a Small Town as the highlight, and Bluebird as the liner.

Look #2



This was my favorite look!  It was a more sultry country girl type of look.  

Nashville on the lid, Dolly in the crease, Bluebird blended into to outer V, All American Girl as a highlight.  Bluebird smudged on lower lashline.



Overall thoughts on the palette:

I really like this palette.  You can create sweet, innocent looks, or sultry looks.  It just depends on your mood!  The shadows were nice.  A couple had performance issues like Bluebird.  Unfortunately that shade was quite dry and hard to blend and also had quite a bit of fallout.  All American Girl was a little on the sheer side.  Everything else was pretty workable to me, some required more work than others but nothing that stands out.  As always the way Too Faced palette's are layed out makes it easy to work with for beginners and pros alike.