Monday, July 21, 2014

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Eye Looks

So I picked up Tarte's new Rainforest After Dark Palette and decided to create a couple eye looks for you guys!  I'm thinking about reviewing it but that will come later.


Use the following picture and caption of eyeshadow names for reference to the looks!

Eyeshadows L-R: bare to explore, make a mauve, plum away with me, up to no gold, tan-gled up to you, don't turn a-brown


Look #1:

This is a simple daytime look.  Good for any occasion!



I patted make a mauve all over the lid.  Then I blended tan-gled up in you in the crease.  I used bare to explore as a subtle brow highlight.  I finished with don't turn a brown on the upper and lower lashline.

Super easy and very natural and pretty!

Look #2:

This is definitely more of a night time look.  I really love how to plum/wine color went with the gold!




I first patted plum away with me on the outside on the lid, brought it into the crease, and patted a little on the inner portion of the lid.  I blended that out with tan-gled up in you in the crease.  I patted up to no gold in the center of the lid and blended it into plum away with me.  I highlighted the brow with champagne, which is the highlighter located in the palette.  I smudged plum away with me on the lower lashline and extended it a little past the center.  I then smudged up to no gold from that point to the inner corner.  I used MAC's dipdown gel liner on the top lashline and winged it out.

Hope you enjoyed!