Friday, July 25, 2014

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe #NYMBeachBabe Texturizing Spray

I am signed up with Influenster and was recently chosen to participate in one of their "VoxBox" campaigns.  I found this pretty neat because they just sent me a box of stuff and I get to review it.  Part of the box was Not Your Mother's hair items, I believe it was a shampoo and conditioner.  I love that they included this brand because I've been using their hair products long before I received this voxbox.  I didn't get the shampoo and conditioner in my box but that doesn't mean I can't show the brand some love!

I admit I know very little about hair products or how to style hair.  Makeup and skincare is more of my thing, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a hair product that improves the appearance of my hair.  Normally my hair is flat, dull, and lifeless.  Really.  Horrible.  To top that off it gets greasy after a short amount of time.  A curse, really.  I actually dye my hair to dry my hair out.  Anyways, this product really improves the texture of my hair.  I just spray it in while damp and let my hair air dry.  I'm left with a better looking hair once dried.  




I bought the texturizing spray from Ulta for about $6.  I recommend trying this and at the price point it won't completely break the bank to give it a go!