Monday, May 19, 2014

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick - Outlaw vs. Underage Red

I purchased Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw awhile ago, and reviewed it here.  I love good matte red lipsticks so I purchased Underage Red for a lighter option.  Since Outlaw is described as a brick red and Underage Red is described as a bright crimson, I figured the latter would be quite a bit brighter.  When I received Underage Red in the mail I noticed it was very similar to Outlaw in the tube.

L-R: Outlaw, Underage Red






After comparing them in the tube I swatched both on my arm.



As you can see, they are both very similar in color.  Underage Red just seemed to be more neutral compared to the cool-toned Outlaw.


Overall, these are both beautiful red shades, but you definitely don't need them both.