Thursday, May 29, 2014

Eye Makeup Look - "The Perfect Sunrise"

This look actually happened by accident.  I was going for sunset but it turned out looking too bright.  Either way, I think the look was lovely so I thought I'd share.





You can use whatever similar colored products you have on hand.  My steps have the names of what I used.

What I used:
Sugarpill eyeshadows in Love+ (red), Flamepoint (orange), Buttercupcake (yellow), and Poison Plum (purple).  Too Faced Instigator (gold) from the Pretty Rebel Palette.
Too faced Three Way lash lining tool.  Urban Decay's Perversion pencil.
Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk.
Better than Sex Mascara.
Ardell 110 lashes.

Step 1: Apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk all of lid.  Gently blend to crease.
Step 2: Apply Buttercupcake on the inner half of the lid.
Step 2: Apply Flamepoint to the center of the lid, blending with Buttercupcake.
Step 3: Apply Love+ very lightly in the crease.  Concentrate more color to the outer crease.  Blend.
Step 4: Apply a small amount of Poison Plum to the outer V.  Blend well into Love +.
Step 5: Apply Poison Plum to the lower lashline.  Stop a little over half way.
Step 6: Apply Instigator to the inner corner.  Blend it a little into Buttercupcake, and use it on the lower lashline from the inner corner to where you stopped with Poison Plum.
Step 7: Use the liquid liner on the upper lashline.  Wing if you'd like.  Use black pencil liner on the lower lash line.
Step 8: Apply mascara.
Step 9 (optional): Apply falsies!








I hope you enjoyed!