Friday, March 7, 2014

Tarte Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

Yay for Matte's!  I've recently loved all things matte and I got my hands on it awhile ago.  This review might be a little too late but I don't mind...it's still gorgeous.  I'll just keep it short.







The packaging is absolutely adorable and you get a good amount of product for what you pay.  You can create a number of looks from just this one palette, although on my fair skin one or two of the colors looked quite similar.

L-R: sand out from the crowd, peach for the stars, two plums up, pink outside the box, rose to the occasion, view from the taupe

With flash
Liners L-R: dream in chocolate, don't stand black

Blush - elevated



The colors have good pigment, although there are a few very light ones that didn't stand out too much on my fair skin.

All the colors were easy to blend, although since the look I did was all matte, it took some extra blending to get 'two plums up' to blend into my outer V, so budget for extra blending time!

Here's the look I made!