Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feeling Vintage! - FOTD

Just one of those looks that I think I look better in NOT smiling


When I was testing out the Kat Von D liquid lipstick I was inspired to do something a little different.  Those matte lips were juts so awesome!



Fun Fact: I actually wear glasses 99% of the time


Face:
Foundation: BareMinerals Original Foundation in Fair
Blush: MAC in Well Dressed
Luminizer: BareMinerals in The Shining Moment
Finishing Powder: BareMinerals Mineral Veil in Translucent

Eyes:
Eyeshadow: BareMinerals Cultured Pearl all over the lid to brow bone and Pebble in the crease
Eyeliner: Maybelline Lash Stiletto on the top & BareMinerals Big & Bright in Intense Black on bottom 
Mascara: BareMinerals Lash Domination

Lips:
Kat Von D's Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw