Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Look!

I can't wait to show my husband my Valentine's Day look!  I used the new 'True Romantic' collection from BareMinerals.  I absolutely love it, especially for the eyes.  I want to review this collection soon because I love it so much!











The blush was the selling point for this collection in the beginning, but I love how the eye shadow quad turned out.  Normally when I see Valentine Day looks it's a whole lot of pinks and purples.  I LOVED the pop of mint the quad had, it really made a different look compared to other looks I've done in the past and have seen just in general.

Face:
Primer - BareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
Foundation - BareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fair
Blush - BareMinerals Blush in Swoon
Powder- BareMinerals Mineral Veil
Bronzer - Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light
Highlighter - BareMinerals Clear Radiance

Eyes:
Primer - Bareminerals Eye Primer
Brows - Milani Brow Powder in Dark
Eyeliner - Maybelline gel Liner in Charcoal
                   BareMinerals Lasting Line Eyeliner in Charcoal
Mascara - BareMinerals Volumizing & Flawless Definition Mascaras 
Eyeshadow - BareMineral Ready 4.0 quad in The True Romantic
  • Inner Lid - Love It
  • Middle Lid - Woo is Me
  • Outer Lid - Louder
  • Crease - Head Over Heels
  • Brow Highlight - Foxy (Urban Decay Basics)


Lips: 
Mavelous Moxie Lipstick in Feel the Love
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Heartbreaker