Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Loveswept EDT by Philosphy

Loveswept EDT by Philosophy, 2oz

I got a sample of this on a Sephora card when they were pushing their 3x points deal on fragrances.  I really wasn't sold at first.  It was one of those scents that I liked, but didn't love, but after letting it sit for a little bit I couldn't help but grab me a bottle.


It's a great fragrance.  Citrusy, a little flowery, a tiny bit tart and a tiny bit sweet.  Here are the notes:

Bergamot, Blue Violet, Lotus Blossom, Pink Jasmine, Purple Passion Fruit, Skin Musk, Creamy Amber, White Cedarwood. 

This was kind of pushed a little for Valentine's day, but I didn't find it "romantic" enough.  It's more daytime, casual, but fun and sparkly at the same time.  It...feels young, I guess.


The smell was amazing, however, the lasting power left something to be desired.  After a couple hours I needed a retouch, but luckily this perfume is far from overpowering, so a tiny retouch won't cause people to faint from heavy smells.


This is currently available at Sephora in 3 sizes -.33 oz rollerball($20), .5 oz mini spray($16), and a 2 oz spray($46)