Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mad About You - Bath & Body Works EDT

Mad About You EDT

Top Notes: Black Currant, Luscious Strawberry, Sparkling Cassis
Mid Notes: Ginger Lily, Bright Peony, Pink Jasmine
Dry Notes: Amber Wood, White Patchouli, Vanilla Musk

This was a lovely scent.  To me, it is unmistakably a Bath & Body Works scent.  On first spray I smell a lovely fruity scent.  The Black Currant definitely stands out.  The dry down was lovely as well.  Once again, it's that signature vanilla Bath & Body works is known for but with more...depth I suppose.

It reminded me quite a bit of their Forever Red scent and maybe a bit of their Amber Blush.  All these scents are lovely but I'm waiting for something to WOW me!

When I received the box I thought it was pretty cute.  I find the actual bottle pretty and it's not too hard to spray.  

I would recommend this for the girly-girl at heart.  It makes a good daytime perfume for those who like fruity perfumes with that touch of sweetness.  The wear time on this is just okay, but better than some of their other scents.  I got a good 2-3 hours before it faded, but the bottle is sleek enough for touch ups if you need it.  Adding the matching body cream or lotion would extend that wear life.

You can find this at the Bath & Body Works webpage or store for $34.50 for 1.7 oz.  There are always deals and coupons available so make sure to look for some!