Friday, February 21, 2014

Vanilla Cupcake from Yankee Candle


Normally I like to stick to the seasons when it comes to my constant candle burning, but this one is good all year round.  Yankee Candle does a good job of capturing whatever scent they want, so as you can imagine, this scent smells exactly like vanilla cupcakes!

I hear people say this has a strong throw, but for me it was about medium.  I could still detect the scent in the large room I was burning it in.  If I wanted it stronger I would of just burned it on my desk, but I really like the lighter, yet distinct smell of vanilla cupcakes right out of the oven!

I should also mention how much I LOVE my illuma-lid.  I love the finish and the puppies are adorable.  I actually have several illuma-lids, but this one is probably one of my favorites.