Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BareMinerals LIQUID Foundation?

Hmmm... BareMinerals liquid foundation.  I never thought I'd say those two words in the same sentence.  But alas, it is true, although they are calling it BareSkin and saying it's more of a serum.  Sorry guys, I'm just calling it like it is.  It's not a bad concept, really.  As a person trying to get her Master's in Business Administration I'd be the first to tell you innovation is key!  I don't know how I feel about this though.  BE was the first makeup brands I got in to and I still use their loose foundation and love it.  I got the e-mail this morning and went to go check it out on QVC.  The brush it comes with is...interesting to say the least, but I've seen weirder brush concepts.

Even though I clearly have my reservations, will I be trying it?  You bet your sweet butt I will!



You can pre-order on QVC now for $39.96.